At this 3-hour workshop you will explore how the Interactive Teaching Method (ITM) approach to the Alexander Technique can help you to be more effective in the things that matter to you.
What you can get from this workshop:
- An understanding of how your ideas about movement determine your performance
- Help in uncovering any ideas that are holding you back.
- Ways to apply the Alexander Techique in your daily life.
- An opportunity to experience the freedom & ease of motion that can come from applying Alexander’s processes.
- An experience of the power of the ITM approach to Alexander’s work.
- Knowledge of a set of tools that you can use to realise more of your potential.
What will happen at the workshop?
- You will hear a simple presentation of the ideas that are key to this approach to Alexander’s work.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions.
- The majority of your time will be spent in small groups where you and your fellow participants will work with a number of different teachers to apply the processes of the Alexander Technique to the things that interest you.
ITM teachers let their students shape much of the content of their workshops so please bring your ideas and your interests with you.
We will combine our expertise with yours to try to help you realise more of your potential.