Online internal newsletter 2004-05 Challenges Internal news was not shared effectively so staff did not know what was current in the company. A newsletter produced to print quality was being delivered over the Intranet in a PDF which could not…
Content Authoring Tool for e-learning course authors and publishers 2010 A department of The Open University was producing bespoke e-learning courses for businesses. There were inefficiencies in the course production process which led to courses taking longer than estimated to produce…
DRS Data & Research Services Intranet
- Company Intranet content was out of date and therefore not used.
- Information was organised in a way which reflected historic responsibilities. If you didn’t know the history of company and its changes it was difficult to find information.
- It was not easy to update content.
- The design and layout were different for each department’s section giving a disjointed user experience.
- The company’s Staff Handbook was print-only and updates had to be printed and circulated to all staff.
- Company news was not fully integrated with the intranet and internal communication was negatively affected.